The Brain in a Jar is one of the most important items to get better Golems. It also has another purpose; it can gather up to 1000 XP (enough for leveling up from XP-LVL 1 to XP-LVL 30). Having a Brain in a Jar nearby provides a bonus to researching Malum.
Here's a video that shows you how the Brain in a Jar works:
- The 'brain' gently turns to face the player much like the book on a table of enchanting.
- The brain will whisper evil thoughts into the world -- great for those creepy atmospheres!
- When XP orbs get close to the Brain in a Jar, it will absorb the xp till it reaches level 30, If you right click a Brain in a Jar it makes a 'bump' and releases some of xp it contained. Breaking it will dump all stored.
"You have been gathering rotten zombie brains for a while now, but with the discovery of warded jars you think you may know a way to give them back a spark of life. Or at least unlife.
- Throw one rotten zombie brain into a jar.
- Add some spider eyes and water.
- Stir gently with your wand while thinking dark thoughts.
If you follow the recipe exactly you should now have a partially animated and fully malicious zombie brain. It retains some of the hunger it possessed as a zombie and while it cannot consume brains, it still enjoys eating the thoughts and experiences of those slain nearby. Giving its jar a good shake will make it surrender some of its ill-gotten gains for your own use."
|Brain in a Jar|
Research available after Warded Jars.
|Brain in a Jar||Count|