Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Brain in a Jar is one of the most important items to get better Golems. It also has another purpose; it can gather up to 1000 XP (enough for leveling up from XP-LVL 1 to XP-LVL 30). Having a Brain in a Jar nearby provides a bonus to researching Malum.
Here's a video that shows you how the Brain in a Jar works:
- The 'brain' gently turns to face the player much like the book on a table of enchanting.
- The brain will whisper evil thoughts into the world -- great for those creepy atmospheres!
- When XP orbs get close to the Brain in a Jar, it will absorb the xp till it reaches level 30, If you right click a Brain in a Jar it makes a 'bump' and releases some of xp it contained. Breaking it will dump all stored.
"You have been gathering rotten zombie brains for a while now, but with the discovery of warded jars you think you may know a way to give them back a spark of life. Or at least unlife.
- Throw one rotten zombie brain into a jar.
- Add some spider eyes and water.
- Stir gently with your wand while thinking dark thoughts.
If you follow the recipe exactly you should now have a partially animated and fully malicious zombie brain. It retains some of the hunger it possessed as a zombie and while it cannot consume brains, it still enjoys eating the thoughts and experiences of those slain nearby. Giving its jar a good shake will make it surrender some of its ill-gotten gains for your own use."
|Brain in a Jar|
Research available after Warded Jars.
|Brain in a Jar||Count|