Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thaumcraft 3 adds a few enchantments, obtainable through the normal enchanting table.
The enchantments added by Thaumcraft 3 include the following.
- Haste (ID 154): Usable on boots and the Thaumostatic Harness only. Makes you move faster. Very effective on Boots of the Traveller or the Thaumostatic Harness. Sometimes appears on other equipment, where it does nothing. Max level 3.
- Repair (ID 155): Usable only on Thaumcraft tools, weapons, and armor. Consumes vis from the local aura to repair the item with this enchantment. Can be combined with "Unbreaking", though this may be a bug. Max level 2.
- Treasure (ID 153): Wand equivalent of fortune. Max level 3.
- Potency (ID 150): Increases damage or range that wands have. Max level 3.
- Frugal (ID 151): Wand equivalent of unbreaking. Max level 3.
- Charging (ID 152): Allows your "Tool" and "Weapon" wands to recharge from the local aura. Does not work in some areas. Reason unknown, may be a bug. Cannot be combined with "Frugal". Max level 1.
The following items can all be enchanted, with vanilla and Thaumcraft 3 enchantments:
- Wand of Excavation
- Wand of Fire
- Wand of Frost
- Wand of Lightning
- Wand of Equal Trade
- Thaumium Pickaxe
- Thaumium Shovel
- Thaumium Axe
- Thaumium Hoe
- Thaumium Sword
- Thaumium Scoop
- Thaumium Helmet
- Thaumium Chestplate
- Thaumium Leggings
- Thaumium Boots
- Thaumaturge's Robes
- Thaumaturge's Leggings
- Thaumaturge's Boots
- Thaumostatic Harness
- Boots of the Traveller